Friday, April 15, 2011

spotlight on a very talented artist...shelley a.

For the past few weeks we've been very busy staging our home to sell.  Our white walls needed more art, so I contacted a lovely young artist by the name of Shelley Ainsworth that I heard of through a friend.  She is an amazing make-up artist and portrait artist.  Her work is incredible, please check out her website http://www.artistrybyshell.com/.  The portrait work she has done is so detailed and precise that you'd think it's a photograph rather than a painting.  I needed some modern abstract art, described what I was looking for, what colors I required for the space and she delivered.  It was great working with Shelley, such a great upbeat personality and a perfectionist.  We chatted back and forth during the process, she was so open to suggestions.  I'm loving our new paintings and looking forward to getting some portrait work done with her in the future.  Thanks Shelley!  You're awesome!

my absolute favorite piece


i love the colors...this is the second in the series of 2


love the yellow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment