Friday, April 22, 2011

angela’s best of Trader Joes list, it’s finally here!

Trader Joes is my favourite place to cross border shop right now for delicious natural and preservative free groceries.  I decided to compile a list of my favourite products at TJs for you to sample for yourself.   Here are my recommendations if you make it down there.  Trader Joes is located at 2410 James Street, Bellingham Washington in the U.S.A.  Happy shopping and eating!

Best of Tasty Spreads for your breads:

Lemon Curd.  It's great stuff if you're into lemony tartness
Sunflower Seed Butter.  I don't like it but my daughter loves it so I’m posting on Sophia's behalf.
Artichoke Antipasto Spread.  LOVE IT!  This would go soo nicely in an Italian style sandwich
Bruschetta.  LOVE IT!

Best of CHOCOLATE goodness:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups in Dark and Milk Chocolate.  "Winning"!
Milk Chocolate Malted Milk Eggs.  Delicious.

Best of Salty Sensations:

Roasted Seaweed Snack.  I’m addicted!
Lightly Salted Crunchy Green Beans.  OMG!

Best of Pickled or Jarred

Marinated Mushrooms With Garlic.  Yes, I drank the juice!

Best of From the Freezer to the Table:

Mandarin Orange Chicken.  Who needs Chinese takeout when you got this stuff.  This is outstanding!
Chicken Gyoza.  These were fantastic! Better than restaurant gyoza. 

Best Breakfast Bet
Danish Pancake Balls.  Delicious pancakes without the mess that goes along with making pancakes.

Best finds for $2.99

Regenerating Antioxidant Moisturizing Face Lotion.  Wow this stuff is dirt cheap and makes my skin feel like a million bucks! All my dryness due to weather was gone in days.

Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner.  This stuff makes my hair feel like I’ve just stepped out of a salon, seriously comparable to salon quality.  All my tangles were gone and i loved the consistency of this stuff, you get a nice soft lather and a creamy condition.  Your hair will feel soft and not "weighed down". Seriously $2.99 for a good shampoo is unheard of here in Vancouver.

I still have many more items to try, these are the ones that definitely stand out and that I will purchase again regularly or stockpile, my new staples.  What are your favourites? Please share.



















No comments:

Post a Comment