Thursday, February 3, 2011

the best waffles out of a box EVER

Just had a deliciously decadent out of the box straight into the toaster waffle this morning that is just too good that I have to give them a plug.  You seriously must try these "authentic Belgian waffles", they're like a dessert, no need to add syrup to these. I'm talking about the "Chocolate Chip Liege Waffles" from Patisserie LeBeau. They're locally made here in Vancouver, and contain all natural ingredients.  You won't be disappointed.  They're buttery, chocolaty, with nice bits of rock sugar crunch, yum!  My daughter is having one for a breakfast treat this morning, as I look over at her, I see that she's loving it.

Apparently the bakery, "Patisserie LeBeau" in Kits has been around since 95', and is super popular with people lining up on Sunday mornings for the "Brussels Waffle".  How did I not know about this place?  I'm going to have to check it out soon.  You can buy these yummy waffles at Stongs Market, Whole Foods, Nester's, Choices, and Capers.






No comments:

Post a Comment