Monday, February 28, 2011

effortless 3 ingredient baked apricot chicken

While looking for a quick easy new chicken recipe on www.allrecipes.com in the top 20 rated chicken recipe section, I stumbled across Baked Apricot Chicken, based on the rave reviews I thought it was worthy of trying and worthy of blogging about because it was soo simple and practically effortless. When I first read the ingredients (all three of them plus the chicken) I thought yuck, sounds kinda gross.  But honestly, this trio really worked.  It was yummy!!! I will be making this again, try it out and let me know if you agree.

Ingredients

Chicken Thighs
1 Cup Apricot Jam
1 Cup French Dressing
1 Pack Onion Soup Mix

Directions

Mix jam, dressing and soup mix in a bowl, pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.


the 3 simple ingredient sauce


the yummy sticky gooey apricot chicken




No comments:

Post a Comment