Thursday, February 17, 2011

local artist, very cool abstract art

If you're looking for some cool, local abstract art for your home that is not outrageously priced, I recommend you check out local artist Katie Napier at http://www.katienapiergallery.com/.  We recently picked up a painting from her titled "Abstract Silver 3" on sale.  She's a very talented artist and a sweet young mom located in the North Shore.  She will also do commission pieces if you want something a bit more personalized.  Check out her site as she has some great stuff, very modern and I love her use of colors.  She puts some of her pieces on sale from time to time, so even more reason to visit her site!

I love painting and in the past, took some lessons here and there, her work has inspired me to maybe pick up a brush again and see what my creativity can produce, I may just paint a few pieces of my own. 


"Abstract Silver 3", by Katie Napier


Close up of "Abstract Silver 3"



No comments:

Post a Comment