Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lemon pancakes...

OMG!! Hillarious and oh so amateur!! I've been looking for this video and just found it minutes ago, literally!  So uncomfortable to watch!  Five years ago I did a small promotion job for T-Fal pans.  Someone came to my home and filmed me making the recipe provided and I even got paid.  It was for the realmeals.tv site.  This was the first take, and she said it worked, but when I look at this I cringe!  I looked so nervous and my pancakes looked so shitty.  But honestly, they tasted delicious.  Seriously try them, the recipe is all in the video.  Oh my god, and what was with my grammar? "I'm just gonna put my oven on." Towards the end it gets even more ridiculous, I mention how my husband doesn't help me clean! Aaaahh!!  If you can't view the video through the link below try this one http://www.watchmojo.com/tv/5min/TV360/215138824/



1 comment:

  1. Not so bad at all...
    You're a lot funnier than that though.
    Also, check out Bethanny Frankel's old videos of her cooking in her depressing kitchen. And look where she is now.
    You could be a Real Housewife of Vancouver-Adjacent.

    ReplyDelete