Sunday, January 30, 2011

caramelizing takes time

So today I made that insanely delicious caramelized onion dip that I posted (recipe) a few blogs ago.  I never used to really take the time to caramelize my onions, but today while following this recipe, I did, and what a difference it made!!! You need a good hour to really get amazing results.  I tasted a bit (of course) with chips before refrigerating and it was mind-blowing! I'm going to definitely make this again, great dip for a party.  Seriously, you've gotta try it, you won't be disappointed, trust me!  Go back a few entries for the recipe.


Pan frying the onions


One hour later, caramelization magic! 

 
Add cream cheese, sour cream and mayo...the finished product a seriously delicious onion dip.
Set in the fridge overnight and serve at room temperature with Kettle chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment