Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my favorite foods

to be honest I don't know what to blog about tonight so I'm going to list 20 of my all time favorite foods, 34 years worth.  I'm sure there will be many more favorite foods added to my list as the years go by but for now this is it, in no particular ranking order by the way...

1   banana cream pie (the homemade kind)
2   "Phnom Penh" chicken wings and "Ike's Vietnamese wings" a tie between the two
3   a flavorful juicy medium rare steak that melts in your mouth like a porterhouse or a striploin
4   burrata cheese
5   barbeque duck (asian style)
6   lobster tail (soaked in butter)
7   creme brulee
8   thick cut chips with creamy cucumber dip
9   flan
10 caramelized onions
11 stuffing
12 baby arugula with lemon and olive oil bit of salt
13 veal a limone
14 cannoli
15 jumbo lump crab cakes (the ones at mortons)
16 pizza in Italy
17 dim sum
18 braised shortribs
19 thai curry
20 cheesecake


"Phnom Penh" wings (so yummy)



"Ike's Famous Vietnamese Wings" at "Pok Pok" in Portland, Oregon



 Dim sum with my baby girl



"Pizza Baffetto" in Roma



mmmmmm scrumptious banana cream pie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment